Having toned and slender legs is a recurring dream of many women. In particular, the thighs are the most critical part for some. This can be due to genetics, dysfunction, or inadequate nutrition. Whatever the cause, we can try to satisfy the desire to refine heavy and swollen legs. To do this, the solution could also be targeted training and a specific diet, as well as a correct lifestyle.
In this column, we will not be talking about slender legs, as we are used to seeing in magazines or advertisements. A woman’s beauty, in fact, isn’t measured in inches or weight, but we just want to give some helpful tips on how to have toned legs. The legs can, in fact, reveal the general state of our organism, so a healthy diet and an adequate lifestyle are the basis of health. The specific diet must always be agreed with the doctor or with a professional in the sector.
Here’s How To Help Slimming Swollen, Heavy Legs With Nutrition Exercises And Lifestyle
The volume of the legs can depend, in some cases, not only on genetics, but also on the amount of fat that accumulates. To improve the appearance of the legs, it is necessary to follow a low-calorie diet which, together with sports and targeted massages, could give results even in the short term, depending on the specific situations. For sedentary women, the accumulation of fat on the thighs could be caused by the stagnation of fats and fluids in that part of the body. Here is how to help slim swollen and heavy legs with nutrition exercises and lifestyle.
here are a few tips
- drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day, because the thighs retain some of the assimilated fat and therefore need to be drained. For this purpose, slimming and draining herbal teas can also be integrated, such as those based on fennel, dandelion or green tea, without the addition of sugars;
- eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. Cabbage, leeks, carrots, apples, squash and Jerusalem artichokes are just a few examples of foods that can be eaten to flush out wastes and toxins;
- prefer lean, fat-free meats. Plenty of space for blue fish and white meats;
- choose a sport that stretches the muscles and, in general, the figure. Cardio activity is not always good, but it is better to combine it with stretching to rest and oxygenate the muscles;
- if the legs are particularly swollen, running is not recommended because it may put excessive strain on the muscles, creating an undesirable effect;
- to properly stretch the muscles of the legs, but also of the whole body, among the best activities to do there are, for example, yoga and pilates.
In order not to give up sweetness, you can replace oat milk with cow’s milk.
(The information contained in this article is provided for information only and does not in any way substitute for medical advice and / or the opinion of a specialist. In addition, it does not constitute an element for formulating a diagnosis or to prescribe treatment For this reason, it is recommended, in all cases, to always seek the advice of a doctor or specialist and read the warnings given. HERE”)